Clinical Trials Unit
CTU · Interdisciplinary Medical Services
The Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) was established in March 2009 and is part of the Medical Research Centre (MRC) of the Cantonal Hospital St. Gallen (Kantonsspital St. Gallen, KSSG) .
One of its primary objectives is to facilitate patient-oriented clinical research and to establish a center of exellence in clinical research at the KSSG.
The services of the CTU include:
- Projcet development and - consulting
- Project management
- Submission of documents to the Ethics Committee
- Study coordination and assistance
- Biostatistics and data analysis
- Data management including CRF/eCRF development
- Study monitoring
- Translational research
- Training, e.g. in Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
Further information are available on our webpage.